Detailed assessments of tree condition for management or maintenance purposes, including:-
- Species, dimensions, age, vitality;
- Condition, appearance, presence of disease or defects;
- Pruning or tree surgery history;
- Amenity evaluation;
- Specification of recommended works;
- Management or replacement planting plans.
To assess the quality and sustainability of the tree resource, identifying management priorities and specifications of works, to satisfy insurance, occupiers’ and third party liability obligations. Recommendations for more detailed investigations as necessary; numbering of trees on site to facilitate future management.