Tree-related damage can take the form of either direct damage to lightweight structures such as driveways, walls and garages, or indirect damage caused by trees drawing moisture from shrinkable clay soils, causing it to shrink and result in subsidence. The services we provide include:
- Arboricultural surveys of trees and vegetation potentially implicated in damage
- Categorisation of the water demand of trees on site
- Report on the biological systems that may have resulted in direct damage and the implication of remedial action
- Interpretation of soil investigation reports and detailed damage analysis to provide arboricultural input into an application to remove implicated trees
- Soil augering and sampling
- Independent/joint expert witness reports for compensation and insurance claims
To find out more, call us on 01737 813058 or contact us here.